I can't believe this but yeah, I'm officially one of those people I used to encourage...those dying to be slim! Back in the day, I would advise my ‘big’ friends, 'Lara, you are fine as you are', 'Amina, you’ll look ill slimmer than this'. But now, I'm beginning to understand their plight and exactly where they are coming from.
Don’t get me wrong, I'm not exactly obese. I m about 5 9" and I wear a size 8 top and 10 down or lemme put it this way, I could 'fit into' an 8 top and 10 down without looking like I was wearing my younger sister's clothes (not that it matters, but I don’t have a sister). Now, hmmn, its so depressing to say but I’ll take succour in the fact that no one knows who I am and announce that: yours truly now rocks a 12 down compulsorily!!!
Peeps, I wan faint yesterday o. Lemme give you the gist. Yesterday, I went all the way from Coventry to *London with *Lola, a good friend, to buy bras. I'm sure you're wondering why the journey. well, she's what you’ll call 'endowed' and Bravissimo has been famed to have great bras for those in possession of such endowments. Anyways, after her fitting, we buy the bra and decide to do some shopping.
We enter into one H n M only for me to try on a waist 29 pair of jeans and guess what transpires right in the middle of this... I hear 'teeeeeooooowwwwnnnnn'. Yes o, the jeans rip! I was close to tears. As in, unless someone can allay my fears and somehow waist 29 is a size 8 and hence the tear, then I’m officially going to have to go on some marathon dieting...I’m thinking laxxies, bullie, ana...I’m just kidding o. But on the real mehn, this weight needs to go. My body needs to be restored to its former glory or even surpass it sef...Help!
Friday, 19 June 2009
Help! I need to lose weight...and fast too!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment