Friday, 19 June 2009

No midget for me!

I know I should let God freely decide who I’m going to settle down with, but I’m scared God will give me who I’m not physically attracted to. Before you can really understand what on earth I'm on about, I need to give you a few background points to keep in mind: I’m 5 9" (I could actually be 5 10" because I have not checked in a while). For this reason and more, I do not get attracted to a guy shorter than 5 10" and I’m being nice.

I’m 23 and would like to get married soon. Left to me, my husband will be 6 4". However, recently, I’ve been listening to sermons about letting go and letting God do the choosing because He formed you and knows exactly what you need. He has made someone whose destiny is compatible with yours and together, you will do exploits here on earth for God. I know all these. I listen to and read sermons and books by experts on relationship God’s way. By the way, my faves include Bimbo Odukoya and Dr Okey Onuzo. But still, I’m dreading God deciding it is going to be short man for me. Ahh!!!


I recently saw this photo of Sophie and Jamie (they are engaged) and it just got me worried all over again. At the end of the day, it is all down to personal tastes. She clearly does not mind being with a shorter man and he seems not perturbed at the thought of being the husband of someone who looks like his big sister. I would not judge them.

God puleease, you said in Your Word in Mark 11:23-24 that what things soever I desire when I pray, I should believe that I have it and I shall receive it, I decree and I declare that my husband will be taller than me-at least 6 1" and together we will fulfil Your plans for our lives. Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment