Friday, 19 June 2009

I miss Naija

What can I say???? I ve been secretly trying to get into this blogging thing forever. Now, that Im through with my exams,I finally have the chance. Im so into blogs like temmytayo212, Just.... Toluwa, Linda Ikeji... Im through with Law now(yay!!!) and really cant wait to start my Masters in October (Ill be giving you the gist of which uni when the fulness of time comes).

I miss Naija soo much. As in, I cant even begin to explain how badly. Its so bad that I secretly envy all my friends that go like every little break. I have one friend, lets call her Remi. She goes every easter, summer, Christmas, even has some weddings etc in between. Aint she the lucky one? Some of them even complain, 'I hate going', 'There is no light', 'Its too hot' badi bladi blah... I m like, you lot have no idea how lucky you are to be going home and you act as though you weren't brought up in that 'hot' country. So annoying... now Im laffing at myself for feeling that way. Didnt know I had this much supressed irritation at them.lol.

Well, you really cant blame me. I have not laid eyes on my father in 3 years and the thought of that just makes me weak with pain. I really cant wait to see him. To top it all up, he, most likely, won't be attending my graduation. Anywho, I m a strong one. I ll be fine. Remind me to tell you guys why I have been banned from going to Naij by, guess who, my dad.

Right now, I m just working. Im trying to save up to buy an extra nice outfit for grad. My parents wont be sponsoring such frivolities. Still got Masters ahead, theyll say. No need getting any 'ela' from them, so I d work to earn the money. Im not vain o but I really dont want to do 'anko' (wear a similar outfit) with anyone on my graduation day. So I need ideas on where to buy a simple but classy outfit...

Have I mentioned that Im so ecstatic to be in the world of blogging? There you go.

I have so much on my mind and cant wait to dish it all out to the cyber world. Right now, I m supposed to be working...I get paid £7/h to do a job that requires me being on the internet throughout and for the past hour and a half, all I ve been doing is facebooking, reading blogs and writing mine. I feel like a sinner (chuckles).

Anyways, cashya larers...x

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog world. Thanks ehm, i am blushing oh.

    Meanwhile no need to feel like a sinner, used to do the same when i was still in the UK and working. One hand to do office work, one hand to chat n blog. Twas fun sha. Miss that life..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Temmy Tayo... lol@ the multitasking skills.

    ReplyDelete